We are in the process of transferring the hosting and maintenance responsibilities of the wiki from Chucklefish to ConcernedApe, which is why the wiki will temporarily be hosted at stardewcommunitywiki.com. Soon the official wiki will resume at stardewvalleywiki.com and will be hosted going forward by ConcernedApe. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur.
멀티플레이어는 LAN 또는 인터넷을 통해 1-4명의 플레이어가 동일 세계에서 플레이할 수 있는 게임 옵션입니다. 멀티플레이 기능은 PC, 플레이스테이션 4, 스위치, Xbox One에 지원되고 있으며, iOS와 안드로이드 포트에서는 지원되지 않습니다. 멀티 플레이를 진행하기 위해선 각 플레이어마다 그들만의 게임판이 설치되어 있어야 하고, 제공 플랫폼에 따라 추가적인 서비스가 필요할 수 있습니다. (분할 화면은 지원되지 않습니다.) 오직 GOG와 스팀에서만 플랫폼을 통한 타인과의 교차 플레이가 가능합니다.
멀티플레이 세계를 만든 플레이어(이하 호스트)는 시스템에 해당하는 세이브파일을 가지고 있고, 멀티플레이어 방식으로 시작할 수 있으며, 언제나 솔로 플레이가 가능합니다. 호스트가 온라인 상태가 아니거나 농장이 다른 플레이어에게 허가되어 있지 않다면, 이전에 그 세계에 연결된 적이 있었던 사람(이하 일손노동자)은 접속할 수 없으며 그들 자신의 캐릭터와 그 세계의 정보도 모두 열람할 수 없습니다. 농장 소유권을 다른 일손노동자에게 이전하려면 모드를 설치하셔야 합니다.
멀티플레이어 세계 만들기
멀티플레이어 세계는 처음부터 멀티플레이 용으로 만들 수도 있고, 싱글 플레이 중이던 세이브 파일을 멀티플레이 용으로 전환하여 새로운 플레이어를 참여시킬 수도 있습니다.
멀티플레이어 세계로 시작하기
호스트는 그들이 원하는 만큼의 오두막 개수를 선택하여 시작할 수 있습니다. 처음 농장을 시작할 때 오두막의 개수는, 얼마나 많은 플레이어가 즉시 게임 내에 참여할 수 있는지를 결정합니다. 오두막은 농장 생성 후 더 추가하거나 없앨 수 있습니다.
매출 이익은 농장을 생성한 이후에 값 변경이 불가능합니다. 자금스타일의 공유 여부는 농장이 생성된 후에도 변경할 수 있습니다.
싱글 플레이 중이던 세계를 멀티플레이 용으로 전환하기
멀티플레이 용 세계가 준비되면 호스트는 다른 사람들이 접속할 수 있도록 개방해야 합니다. 모든 세계는 생성 직후엔 다른 사람들이 접속하지 못하도록 기본값이 설정되어 있습니다. 농장을 개방하기 위해서 호스트는 인벤토리를 열어 설정 탭으로 향한 뒤, 세계를 개방하길 원한다는 옵션을 선택해주어야 합니다.
- Linux/Mac/Windows에서 당신은 다음의 세 가지 방법을 통해 타인과 연결할 수 있습니다:
- 플레이스테이션 4
- PS4에서, 당신은 플레이스테이션 플러스를 통해 다른 플레이어와 연결할 수 있습니다. 이용권을 구매하지 않은 상태에서의 멀티플레이는 지원되지 않습니다.
- 스위치에서 당신은 다음의 두 가지 방법을 통해 타인과 연결할 수 있습니다:
- 당신의 친구 목록에 있는 사람들 또는 당신에 의해 호스팅된 멀티플레이어 농장. 친구의 농장은 "join" 탭에서 확인 가능합니다. 당신은 "host" 탭에서 당신의 농장을 호스팅하면, 당신의 친구의 "join" 탭에서 당신의 농장이 나타납니다. 이때 친구와 함께 플레이하기 위해서 닌텐도 스위치 온라인 계정이 필요합니다.
- 로컬 통신 (닌텐도 스위치 온라인 계정 필요하지 않음).
- Xbox One
- Xbox One에서, 당신은 엑스 박스 골드를 통해 타인과 연결할 수 있습니다. 이용권을 구매하지 않은 상태에서의 멀티플레이는 지원되지 않습니다.
Multiplayer mode is mostly identical to singleplayer mode, though certain features are specific to multiplayer only.
네 구석 농장 맵
The Four Corners Farm Map was designed with multiplayer mode in mind. Each quadrant of the map features a small area for perks from some of the other Farm Maps to manifest, as well as a tiny pond for players in quadrants besides the quadrant with the large pond to draw water from. However, the Four Corners Map is also available for singleplayer.
The farm can contain up to 3 cabins (selectable during farm creation). For each cabin built, one player can join the farm. If the farm starts with fewer than 3 cabins (including if the farm was begun as a singleplayer save file), Robin can build up to 3 cabins total on the farm for 100골드 each. Cabin-building is instantaneous, so extra cabins can be built on the first day of the game.
The host player can also demolish a cabin at any time. Demolishing a cabin removes its occupant from the game.
A cabin can be upgraded at the Carpenter's Shop by the farmhand who occupies it, but not by the host or any other player. The interior layout of an upgraded cabin is identical to the interior of an upgraded farmhouse, with one exception: the fireplace is replaced by a chest of drawers that holds the farmhand's inventory when the farmhand is not online. This chest of drawers cannot be moved and cannot be accessed by the farmhand who owns it. As with the farmhouse, the physical footprint of the cabin does not change when upgraded.
When creating a new multiplayer save, you can choose a profit margin of 25%, 50%, 75%, or default (100%). Opting to lower the profit margin helps rebalance the economy in multiplayer mode by reducing the gold obtained when selling most items (including crops, forage, minerals, and cooked foods) to account for the increased productivity from the increased number of active players. For example, at 25% profit margin, you can sell Wheat for 6골드 instead of 25골드.
Purchase prices for seeds at Pierre's General Store and purchase prices for Grass Starter, Sugar, Wheat Flour, and Rice at JojaMart are scaled with the profit margin set. Prices for other items (including Blacksmith and Fish Shop shop items, buildings, and tool upgrades) and quest gold rewards are not affected.
Lowering the profit margin makes gold much harder to come by in the early game; progressing in all your skills evenly, crafting items, and completing Help Wanted quests become far more important. For example, Willy still sells Crab Pots for 1,500골드 despite your reduced income, so mining iron and crafting your own Crab Pots may be more economical.
Note that there's no profit margin option when creating a singleplayer save. However, you can have a singleplayer save with a chosen profit margin by creating a multiplayer save and playing solo. Choose "Co-op" at the main menu instead of "New", then "Load" it in singleplayer after the save file is created.
Players can marry an NPC, which works the same way as single-player. Each NPC can only be married by one player at a time, and children are added to the married player's home.
Players can marry another player by giving them a wedding ring. Married players get a Stardrop in a purple giftbox next to their home beds after the wedding (equivalent to the Stardrop received from an NPC spouse). A home is eligible for children if it's owned by one of the married players, has the kids' room upgrade, doesn't already have two children, and both players are sleeping in its bed; the game will randomly let one player propose having children to the other, and if accepted, the child will be added to the home that both players are sleeping in (if eligible), else the other player's home (if eligible), else the current home.
- Some decisions are made collaboratively by all players by either clicking dialogues or joining areas:
- All players share the same farmland. Players may choose to pool their money or split it between each player.
- Each player has their own energy bar, their own Skills, and their own relationships with NPCs.
- Each player has a separate mailbox and spouse porch area also each player can build a separate cellar.
- Each NPC can only be married by one player. If multiple players want the same spouse, the first to propose will win their hand.
- Interactions between players:
- Players can marry each other and have children. Players propose to each other using a craftable Wedding Ring. The wedding ring recipe can be obtained at the Traveling Cart for 500골드 , and will then allow the player to craft a wedding ring with 5 Iridium Bars and a Prismatic Shard.
- Players can dance with each other in the Flower Dance Festival (no prior requirements).
- Players can see other players’ scores during certain festivals.
퀘스트 및 진척도
- Quest progress is largely kept on an individual level, though players can help each other with quests.
- Quests set difficulty based on the highest-level player.
- Mine progress is global, and each player can open chests for themselves (using the elevator to reach required floors also satisfies the mine quests).
- Museum collection is global, and every player gets their own set of rewards.
- The reward for completing the Bulletin Board bundle is applied to all players.
- Completing bundle sets or Joja forms unlocks the final reward for every player. However, only the player who completes a bundle can pick up the reward.
- Repairing the bridge at the beach is also global.
- Each player's tools have to be upgraded individually, though tools can freely be traded between players depending on need. This also eliminates any possible problems of not having a tool available during the upgrade.
- Any player can purchase and place buildings on the farm, though only the host can upgrade the farmhouse and cabins can only be upgraded by their owners.
- Every player has their own set of Stardrops to obtain, though most of them will be available once any player meets the requirement.
- Recipes for cooking and crafting are obtained individually, though of course players can help each other out.
- Money can be shared between all players or split individually. This can be set when creating a new game or by using the "Town Ledger" next to the divorce book in Lewis's house.
- For each item placed in the shipping bin, the price is determined by the online player whose professions would most increase it.
Each player has their own experience points. Whoever commits the action will be the one to gain the experience.
- Whoever harvests a crop gets the experience, regardless of who planted it or any other work done with it.
- Whoever interacts with an animal gets the experience.
- Whoever picks up the foragable gets the experience.
- Whoever gets the last swing with the axe when chopping a tree, stump, or log gets the experience. It is not shared.
- You get experience for fish you catch as expected.
- Whoever empties a crab pot gets the experience, regardless of who set it or baited it.
- Whoever kills the monster gets the experience. It is not shared.
- Players can have different Daily Luck.
- Luck is averaged out between all players for calculations.
All commands require the use of a forward slash (/) before each command.
|h, help||Displays a list of available commands.|
|clear||Clears the game's chat log.|
|color-list||Displays a list of colors you can use with /color command.|
|color||Sets your chat to appear in the specified color. To color single lines of chat: [color]text.|
|pause||This command is available to the game host only! Pauses the game for everyone in the session.|
|resume||This command is available to the game host only! Resumes the game after a /pause.|
|credits||Displays a list of game credits (similar to credits option within the main menu).|
|list, users, players||Displays a list of names of all players currently connected to your game world.|
|ping||Prints the current ping to the host (for farmhands) or to each farmhand (for the host).|
|kick <farmer name>||Forcibly disconnects player from the server.|
|ban||Bans are per-farm, and the command can be called with a farmer name, user ID, or IP address. In all cases, it will ban the user, not the farmhand character.|
|unban||Pardons a banned player. Unban player after a /ban.|
- See StardewValley.Network::Server in the game code.